[kj] Down by the River update

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:56:29 EDT 2012

This just in:

Thanks for your patience while we work through the delays on this project.

We wanted to share with you the inner sleeve of the vinyl album, which
features the names of everyone that we were able to squeeze in – and
there’s a fair few of you. The same names appear inside the CD booklet so
no matter which format you’ve pledged on, your name will appear.

Click the link through to a zoomable PDF to check if you got in in time:
http://bit.ly/JBH81r

We also wanted to congratulate Jon Farrington – Jon, your name was picked
at random from everyone who pledged to win the test pressings of the vinyl
album. We’ll be in touch & get them sent out to you.

Please watch this space for further updates shortly on confirmed dates for
getting everything sent out to you. If you want to ask a question about
your items please click through to www.pledgemusic.com/dashboard and use
the contact us link next to KJ.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Team PM