[kj] Geordies Guitar

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:30:28 EDT 2012

Lol and lol again..

You know it is going to go so wrong when you read the line:
"Another diving buddy on his honeymoon came naked out of the bathroom &
thought
he'd entertain his new bride by bending over & farting".

I haven't touched a guitar since I was 18 but if I had cash to burn I would
buy
this in a shot. Would look nice on the wall.