[kj] Geordies Guitar

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 22:48:22 EDT 2012

Sure would be nice to hear from Camp Killing Joke itself on this
distressing matter. I mean, as I said on Fluw's FB page, this is
ultimately comparable to Geordie pawning one of his own fucking limbs.
I don't think I'm overreacting, either.

Alex in NYC

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos. - Alex