[kj] Prong Tour Disaster

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun May 13 04:56:31 EDT 2012

i think it's a typical one dimensional racket, only heard it twice but don't wish to hear it again.my point is with the back catalogue that prong have got why play this.
commercially as well they've just released a new album and are only playing one track off it. that's the sort of eccentric decision you would expect from killing joke!