[kj] Fwd: A new response to "Pledge 101202 - Fulfilment" has been posted (£30 to Down By The River)

DAIMON SPARKS soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat May 12 04:42:49 EDT 2012

big "d" eh" hmm

2 bad my god friend bo left this place. he has mad richmond connections and
knows richmond well.through my touring buddies,bothe male+female.

i have llcoolj's going back 2 cali b-side "jack the ripper" um all part of
the still life in my kitchen window, on my 1st floor flat with iron bars
with snakeskin boots made in el paso from upstairs 31st degree freemason
chris who calls me chris cuz me middle name is christopher[patron saint of
children and animals] and any ways im LLKOOLD protecting and serving the
women of this krazy hood.

yrs with sympathy,

daimon christ. cook