[kj] Fwd: A new response to "Pledge 101202 - Fulfilment" has been posted ...

DAIMON SPARKS soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat May 12 04:05:58 EDT 2012

yes.my "condition" is". being an ARIES warrior angel child lightbringer
with extreme social anxiety who never leaves his haus,and who's only real
friend now is martin atkins and the mob research/ministry pirate gang of
which direct descendant JOSEPH LEVITICUS SPARKS WAS HANGED AT NORFOLK VA IN
17TH CENT. 4 PIRACY.

r a v e n is gone + squibah kept my stompbox. she is traitor
groupie/rockband nobody.

sorry for the all caps outbursts u genial pro's but i am a nervous wreck

4:03 am est usa

time to take my topomax +tegretol +lipitor tabs +go video chat with my
friends on stickam.

i sold my digital mixer yesterday for some behringer headphones and a
1/8">>1/8" stereo cable and 10$

[?]