[kj] Live Boots 2012

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri May 11 13:11:06 EDT 2012

Neil Perry wrote:

They are all on ebay now - I'd like one, but not for 25 frigging quid!

They are being sold by Reza:
"Each CD contains the concert, plus exclusive artwork to each CD by both Paul Ferguson and Youth.
These CD's have been physically put together by the band THEMSELVES!!
These CD's are extremely limited to 100 copies per concert.
This is an official product direct from the band themselves and is being put for sale by Cryonica Music,
the company run by Killing Joke's keyboard player, Reza Udhin."

Eh, I went ahead and bought one, the Gent show where they played All Hallows Eve. I figure since it's unlikely they'll tour the US
this time around, may as well spend the same money as a ticket at least getting a (hopefully decent) recording from one of the
shows. But now..... comes the part every well-heeling KJ fan dreads....

The Wait...... for their paid-for product.

T.B.