[kj] OT : Theatre Of Hate - O2 Academy, Islington tonight

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu May 10 18:45:46 EDT 2012

A top evening indeed, saw Jane, Helen Howard & the only and only Darren Peace. Saw both supports (Follow You Home and Folk Grinder) and took about digital 250 photos of TOH, the best of which will make it onto Farcebook.

The current line up included Kirk, Stan Stammers & John Boy Leonard on sax, whilst Craig Adams joined for one song.

Sent from my iPhone