[kj] Down by the river seems down the drain.

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 4 09:46:06 EDT 2012

I would presume..and presume being the operative word here, the band
would have the batch of them that need to be signed whilst in the
middle of their european tour, unless of course they have not even
been pressed yet.

That then does not excuse why the standard ones haven't started shipping.

If they are still to be pressed, and the band finish the tour, guess
those of us that have opted for a signed copy won't be getting them
until rehearsals for the stadium shite tours with cock rockers The
Cult and pop goth-lite rockers The Mission.