[kj] Frankfurt 01/05/2012

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed May 2 14:28:18 EDT 2012

The crowd was not as crazy as Hamburg I was told but I did my bit despite the 5am rise.

Thankfully back at Heathrow there was no queue at all at T5 border control, unlike the 2-3 hours wait time before they drafted extras in - phew !

Apart from All Hallows Eve, the set was as previous, starting with Requiem but with ESS - all the expected new ones bar the early dropped In Cythera.

Sent from my iPhone