[kj] FW: Killing Joke: Down By The River project update: 25th anniversary print winners & shipping update

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:03:40 EDT 2012

Bahahahahahahahaha

Yeah don't worry

The sky isn't falling

Ohhh I'm glad it's Friday

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:49:55 +0100
From: noreply at pledgemusic.com
To: wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Subject: Killing Joke: Down By The River project update: 25th anniversary print winners & shipping update

Hello from PledgeMusic,
Killing Joke posted a new update for Down By The River:

25th anniversary print winners & shipping update

Hi everyone
Hope you’re all well.
Two things for you today – the first is that we have the names of the 40 winners of the 2005 Shepherd’s Bush Empire 25th anniversary prints the band found recently. If you remember, the plan was to give 20 copies away at random to anyone who had pledged when the posters were found and another 20 to people who pledged subsequently.
Here is the full list of winners!
Lordyohlordy

Grahame Stone

Mickael Fouchard

Karl Walsh

Gavin Jopson

David Gardelle

Carl Dean

J.E. Wouters

John Hurst

Robin Wardell

Darren Scolyer

Andrew Campbell

Paul Robinson

Ken Fegan

Alexander Fryer

Ian Thompson

Matthew Tibbits

Stephen Rid

Karl Percival

Lee Humphries

Charles Ferreira

Mark Warr

Jeremy Shatan

Richard Duthie

Leonardo Annulli

Veli-Pekka Kujala

Jim Wylie

Alan Sinclair

Thomas Cewald

Derek Saunders

Alun Thomas

Alistair Dyson

Jeff Schlein

Nigel Messenger

Darren Jones

Michael Alonso

Ben Hill

Hiroko Hirayama

Steve Woodger

Neil Walker
If you see your name here, you’re getting a print! There’s nothing you need to do – your print will be added automatically to the items you have already pledged on and delivered to you at the same time. Well done!
The second thing is an update on shipping everything out. We have had some delays on getting some items back which will have a knock-on effect on some deliveries out, particularly if you have pledged on more than one item. Within the next week we’ll be in touch directly with an update on your individual items and a date on when you can expect to receive them. If anyone feels concerned about a repeat of the circumstances surrounding what we understand happened with Gems of Power – please don’t. You will receive all the items that you have pledged on.
If you have any questions about your pledge or your print if you are a winner then please click through to your dashboard (www.pledgemusic.com/dashboard) and use the ‘contact us about this pledge’ link as it’s the quickest way to get a question to the team and we (and you) can see details of your pledge items next to your query.
Thank you!
Team PM

This update includes: 1 image.
View the full update.

Loving your work.

Team Pledge

Don't want these notifications anymore? Manage the type of emails you receive here:
http://www.pledgemusic.com/settings/notifications/project_update_mailer+new_update

Sent to wessidetempest at hotmail.com by
Killing Joke
via PledgeMusic.