[kj] Mojo

fleamusic fleamusic at zoho.com
Fri Mar 30 05:46:42 EDT 2012

Nope, I haven't heard it either...been too damn busy to download and I can't download music at work anyway! Come the weekend...

---- On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:19:54 +0000 Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk> wrote ----

I must be the only person on here who has not heard it (only coz I have no idea about downloading etc.!!)

Mojo liked the boys’ newie very much and have given it 4 stars and quote “cack-your-pants-sonic-battery”. Very well put.

Mind you they slated the wonderful Jules from Sea of Bees (the funniest person in music) so what does Mojo know!