[kj] Track-by-track: Killing Joke's Jaz Coleman talks MMXII, (Paul Rangecroft)

Marcel spooman at freenet.de
Thu Mar 29 21:11:57 EDT 2012

I really like what Paul says here about dystopian visions etc. It puts
into words what I wouldn't be able to express. After all Jaz is an
artist who makes a living out of his creativity which automatically
comes with a lot of bullshitting, BUT it still is very inspiring in my
view. If you boil it down until all the blabber vanishes what remains
seems to be: Try to learn about what is really going on, don't trust
mainstream news outlets, don't neglect spirituality, read philosophy,
take note of different cultural notions, think green etc.

Yes, he does make up stuff, mix up facts and rave and fool around and
what not - but then again he left no doubt he would do exactly that -
he's just being the fucking jester he said he was...

Marcel