[kj] [ Jaz Coleman talks- FEMA CAMP

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 19:03:26 EDT 2012

bumped into a friend at the health food store last week and we got the
talking- she said on the sly, he what do you know/think about this 'FEMA camp'
thing? Said her brother called her very concerned about it- she is ex
military and her hubby is SEAL and worked special forces- they are both ex
punks and I said oh well KJ just did a little number on just that.
Anyway, so she asked her husband what he knew, as he does have more first
hand knowledge on things as such then the average person.
He said, well yeah these camps do exist- but to say they are in place
for nefarious reasons, well he couldn't nec confirm nor deny-
I first learned of the "FEMA camp" scenario in early 90s from William
Cooper/Pale Horse , in which he was 'privy' to such intel in the Navy-- of
course there are many others who speak on it---
But point it, its pretty apparent something does exist (its just the
extent/purpose which could be debated)- and just because someone got something
wrong about some train facility, doesn't disprove the whole thing. I mean
we should know better than that. But that doesn't mean someone should just
look at 3 youtubes on the subject and think they know everything about it
either...

As for the 3 colors we are to be separated in-
I just did a story about a guy who was thrown in la jail for 'week of
hell' for being a spearhead for (gasp) an organic buying club and facilitating
raw milk sales in California--
during his interrogation they would bark at him "Are you a sovereign?!"-
which comes to find out is code for anti establishment/terrorist-- and they
gave him a red bracelet to wear amongst the prison population which
identified him as such.
Story and account is here:
_http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/omkara/2012/mar/20/rawesome-foods-founder-arrested-subjected-week-hel/_

(http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/omkara/2012/mar/20/rawesome-foods-founder-arrested-subjected-week-hel/)
muderers arent even treated as such--
But you see the precedent here.
So Fema camps could be in place to facilitate displaced parts of the
population in case of a cataclysmic event, but then what also in the case of
mass uprise or mass dissent?. I've never seen it all as much of a stretch...

Adam

Heh well said.