[kj] album order

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:19:36 EDT 2012

This is tough. You could argue that it takes you on a journey. Or that you'll listen to the entire album front to back without realizing it and/or skipping tracks

s/t
Revelations
What's This For...
Extremities
Night Time
Absolute Dissent
Pandemonium
2003
MMXXI
Fire Dances
Democracy
Brighter than a Thousand Suns
Hossannas
Outside the Gate

I'm not sure where 2012 fits in. I like Fire Dances a lot but the production or something is sometimes distracting. Democracy and Brighter are just to melancholy for me sometimes.