[kj] Track-by-track: Killing Joke's Jaz Coleman talks MMXII

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 14:00:01 EDT 2012

F Luke wrote:

"The thing about a diminishing magnetic field is that, we’re at 0.005 gauss, and if it gets to 0 gauss on planet Earth – they’ve
done tests on what happens to cosmonauts and astronauts under these conditions and it produces random aggression and madness
basically."

  I have a nasty feeling that they also used post punk singers, classical conductors and people who have been  given the Chevalelier
de arts and de lettres and who used to live in Notting hill before it became inhabited by ghosts in there experiments on giving
people 0 gauss and who have been in the film year of the devil.....not mentioning any names though......

I think I just pooted out about 20.537 amount of gauss out my auss and it produced random madness amongst my co-wrokers.

T.B.