[kj] Track-by-track: Killing Joke's Jaz Coleman talks MMXII

F Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:15:10 EDT 2012

"Besides all this, what’s happening at the moment is you’re getting whole groups of people waking up to the reality of our economic and banking systems that we’ve had in place for hundreds of years. Like this Occupy Wall Street movement – the dissent that’s growing across the globe, you can see a polarization of values. I think that speculation on extreme life extinction is a waste of time, but what’s really happening is a major shift in our values"

I dont believe that that is the reason.
The Occupy wall street protests are predominantly First World based , and recently there has been a huge shift of wealth, from West to East .
Previously First World Countries had the majority of wealth, now that wealth has been spread globally...so theres less to go around
Descent isnt growing across the globe,, its only growing in Countries that are being adversely affected by the new wealth distribution process.
This is the effect of the Communist ideals that Jaz adheres too .
More people sharing the wealth and jobs, so there's less to go around .