[kj] TD Ameritrade, Killing Joke fans...???

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:45:01 EDT 2012

I saw this commercial on cable news and about spat out my coffee.

It's about the exact subject matter of Killing Joke's new song "Pole
Shift." About a pole shift predicted on the Mayan calendar for December 21,
2012, and how TD Ameritrade, the investment company will still b there for
you. Features animated imagery of the pole shift.

Weird. Because from what I have seen, the idea of a pole shift,
specifically, is not a common one as far as this doomsaying goes. Anyway:

http://vimeo.com/36332191

-0liver