[kj] Track-by-track: Killing Joke's Jaz Coleman talks MMXII

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 06:04:27 EDT 2012

Yes, spot on Neil.

Try googling pole shift and see whether things are heading for the disaster Jaz claims. Guess what? The north pole isn't "hurtling" towards Siberia after all.

A lot of what the Joke sing about (for some long while) is just plain silly. And as Neil says, the world would be a much better place if people worried about the *real* death camps

Jamie