[kj] Notification from What Records UK: FYI on the single

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Mar 28 13:59:48 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Here is an update on Killing Joke.

I have received the 2LP Set, the CD album and the Limited Exclusive 12 Inch. We will begin shipping orders for the 2LP Set and CD tomorrow.

Orders containing just the 12 Inch will also be shipped.

Orders including the Limited Edition CD single will be shipped as soon as possible. This is because having received the CD Single yesterday I found that due to the bleeding of the print on the sleeve it was totally unacceptable and I have asked Universal to print futher sleeves. I've been advised this make take a week to 10 days to complete.

The special pre order price on the 2LP Set is now finished. It is completely sold out at Universal and no doubt this will become a much sought after album.

So if you ordered the album from us then a big thank you for your support.

Cheers

Tim