[kj] MMXII out before Down by the River?

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:19:23 EDT 2012

I ordered the lp version. Honestly I don't really care about the actual tracks.
I kind of like the artwork. And I want to see Colesy art. While I don't have a problem with the multitude of live albums that now "officially" exist none of them have mad me come back for a second listen.
They are pulling a Motörhead where they release one album, tour, release a live album of said tour.

Everything Older then Everything Else

Chris