[kj] MMXII first listen

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:15:20 EDT 2012

Psalm 69 is all I can stand and I can't even listen to it anymore. And live after Mind tour became a Spinal Tap-esque parody of themselves (whatever that may be). I understand you can't bring 12 people with you to be onstage (unless you're P-Funk) but the leather demons and bones brigade was/is so so awful. And they even resurrected the "fence" stage for the "farewell" tour. If you look at it it is not the same setup. Think of the scene in the movie the Blues Brothers where they play Bob's Country Bunker. You were able to throw bottles, people, loose change, anything you want. This one I don't think it even went over Al's top hat. They probably scrapped off the side of the road on their way to the first show.

I am miffed that they still have any fans as the music is sub-par at best and overly done by their own doing. Even Raven couldn't save that ship.

Chris