[kj] MMXII album reviews:

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Mar 27 10:25:44 EDT 2012

I think this album will be more listenable than AD b/c the sound and styles are more consistent. AD had some groundbreaking stuff (Great Cull, In Excelcis) and
some enjoyable tunes (Raven King, Singularity), a "hit" (ESS) etc but this one seems less like several different albums put toghethe.
But I don't really know, b/c I CAN"T GET THE DOWNLAOD TO WORK!