[kj] MMXII first listen:

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:54:11 EDT 2012

oooh, harsh words... ;)

Have been blasting it for most of the day and I'm liking everything to
varying
degrees aside from Pole Shift and Fema (finally coming round to Glitch). A
few tracks
are stunning, a few are great and some are ok. But I'm enjoying the variety
- AD was
many versions of the same song plus ESS and Ghosts - whereas this is coming
from many different directions. Half of these songs and half from AD would
have made for
a stunning album - for my tastes, anyway. For now, Trance, Primobile,
Hallows, Cythera and Colony are
on heavy rotation, songs that I think piss all over most of the last 2
albums.