[kj] MMXII album leak:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 00:02:00 EDT 2012

After a few listens, I have to admit so far it's not up there among my favorite KJ albums. Like it's already been said, In Cythera
really set a high bar that the rest of the album doesn't match, imo. So far, favorite songs include Pole Shift, Rapture and In
Cythera. While Absolute Dissent was an instant favorite much like KJ2003, this one seems like a slow grower, much like Democracy
was. Overall, Absolute Dissent and MMXII really reminds me of the one-two punch and follow-up of Pandemonium/Democracy.

Probably the one thing that stands out in a negative way for me is the production - way too much reverb/plate echo especially on
Jaz' vox and Geordie's guitar doesn't have that definable tone on many of the tracks.

One other thing, that harmonic guitar intro riff on Colony Collapse is from an old Geordie demo (track 9?) for the '03 album.

T.B.