[kj] MMXII album leak

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 26 14:07:54 EDT 2012

hi Greg,
u could have added aerosmith to that. kj have never done radio stuff though, in the uk the closest they got was sanity and adorations,if this is a barrier in the us then may as well give up.i can't remember llb being palyed as much as these two.
i've just come back and the radio station we had shoved at us was playing 80s pop-omd/cutting crew etc so i dont think its a nostalgia issue.
they may as well do 3 gigs in venues they can fill and fans bite the bullet and pay for a 4 hour airfair etc than not tour at all.