[kj] MMXII album leak:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 12:17:12 EDT 2012

Thanks for the heads up, can confirm have checked on
Rutracker.org...and just downloaded it from there, it has indeed
leaked as 320Kbps CBR MP3s.

I urge anyone thinking of fleecing it to buy it, although really I
expect no less from you fellow gatherers. Anyone that has been to the
gigs, listened to any of the tracks live on youtube, and the samples
on Amazon should already know it's the best album they have done in
aeons.

The only thing this means to me is I get to hear it a week early, I
don't have to rip the CD myself, and can look forward to it when it
finally is released next week totally uncompressed.