[kj] MMXII album leak:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Mar 26 11:24:39 EDT 2012

Downloading is morally wrong; every time you download an album illegally a kitten dies etc.

I've already bought the album in multiple formats and it comes out next week anyway. Anyone feeling ambitious can check Bunalti, Torrentzap, Bitsnoop etc. and let us know what they find.

The sites appear to have the full album but I am unable to check myself.

Again, I do not condone theft; I condone hearing an album I have already bought in multiple formats a week early.