[kj] Well. This is odd: "In Cythera" cover

DAIMON COOK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 21:04:55 EDT 2012

@adrianwason

well...i have a severe vision disorder like my 25th March bday "pinball
wizard" SIR REGINALD DWIGHT i mean erm suh elton m8,may my exposed thrid
eye have anuthah?

i'll swab tha bloody dex for ye or anything...

just fucking get over the whole caps thing being louder m8.
that whole thing started in persian gulf war bbs's when larger txt would
include larger data and cause dreaded GLITCHBITCH LAG!!!

BIGGER IZ BETTAH.

all apologies to u and yrs mister wason.

signed

SPARKS/TUTTEROW/COOK/BARNEYCASTLE/TINK

BLACKBIRD/GANG OF D.U.H.[DEPT UNDERGROUND HQ]/APOTHEOSIZOR

AUDI A4