[kj] FW: New Topic Kerrang Review

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:56:50 EDT 2012

From: matt_tibbits at hotmail.com

Subject: RE: [kj] New Topic Kerrang Review
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:53:35 +0000

Kerrang! were big supporters of Killing Joke while Paul Brannigan was editor. He gave them the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005 although I take some credit myself as we're old mates and I got him into KJ twenty years ago!.

Paul left a couple of years ago and now does freelance including the recent Grohl biography and he's just been commissioned to do an authorised two-part Metallica biog with his mate Ian Winwood.

Kerrang! is basically a teen mag now.