[kj] New Van Halen Album

DAIMON COOK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:34:06 EDT 2012

yes TB i heard that reznor had a single cell yknow gerald scarfe art from
the wall film in nothing records studio bathroom during recording of "the
fragile" and that struck me hard...yknow yr in the studio recording this
epic record which is being helped along by bob ezrin,and when u gotta take
a piss ur starin at a cell from the wall.good on Raven that reznor got
chased around abit imho.
btw i did watch the whole film of "the wall" other sunday.[it's up on
youtube] i needed it. retribution for my childhood.my mom presented me with
a vinyl copy of the wall in 5th grade and i latched onto it like flies to a
bugzapper.weird how i would come home from school and she would be in my
room weeping to it in front of the old hi fi.
i wont go into the whole "village people" debaucle" and my future+present
FATHER FIGURE.

DC