[kj] Well. This is odd: "In Cythera" cover

DAIMON COOK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 04:45:33 EDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>wrote:

> Gulag rations for two weeks, now get out! ;)

> ****

> I was just amused / interested that Jaz had a POV about that. All before

> my time, I was 4 years old in 1977, so…meh.****

> ** **

'77 2 me=elton john king pinball wizard hilarious brit/ace frehley my
Lord+Saviour/fellowship of the ring[dragonz]

wouldnt u know it that yeari went blind,couldn't see chalkboard-hadda copy
off my schoolmate=got busted for cheating then admitted i was blind=GLASSES
LIKE ELTON YAY!

got 1st guitar,crapola acoustic, butt of course lessonz with folkylady
=epic fail

tomorrow,25th March ole reginald dwight aka SIR ELTON and my exposed third
eye will celebrate our bdaze,somehow,even while on tour with our shite
bandz[do bear in mind ,elton played st. patrick's day gig @ richmond
coliseum]

i will be 43. b. 69 year of the @#$% aka rooster and my firstborn aries
daughter,april 20th 95 at home [yeah cusp butt still ARIES] her first werdz
were "cock a doodle doo @brkfst table starin' atta kellog's corn flakes
box...
my lil pink fruit bat,CHLOE ESTER, was b. april 5th[cobain killswitch daye]
and she was best in chorus[BARITONE] in whole entire STUART HALL[named
after jeb stuart's wife,ex headmistress who grew up in davie co. NC where
my mom's family hailz]

FFS tis 4:44 am and all i can think about is this...

http://www.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=26&nid=2208913375&cid=361&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Local%20News&headtitle=Local%20News&twname=SOUNDMAGICK&twitter=notadded&twstatus=