[kj] quiet (Oxford news)

Bob Barathy bbarathy at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 21 16:13:05 EDT 2012

Yeah hope they are okay!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of PHIL TOFIELD
Sent: 21 March 2012 19:16
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] quiet (Oxford news)

shit thats terrible. Best wishes to Jon & Michelle

On 20 March 2012 23:53, pssyche23 <antoni at clara.net> wrote:

Oxford ended rather badly, not the gig itself but afterwards Michelle
Milarski & Jon Chapman got set upon by some guy in town & it apparently went
on for about 15 minutes or so. They were both hit repeatedly & Jon's lost
some teeth.

Michelle had explained further in a f/b thread but I think it's been
removed. It was all totally unprovoked & maybe it being St Patrick's Day
with 7 hours of continuous Six Nations rugby on pub screens had some bearing
on events.

It's such a horrible & senseless thing to be caught up in. I only hope
Jon hasn't suffered any lasting damage but from what he's posted, it sounds
pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone
On 18 Mar 2012, at 12:52, Daniel Corvo <danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

> Loved the Oxford gig, enjoyed it more than the Roundhouse gig despite
the lack of visuals, felt the full force of BPF's drums and I thought that
Jaz sang very well... Jordie was immense as usual. Loved it!!!

> Sent from my Windows Phone

Joke-ness?