[kj] quiet (Oxford news)

Pagan scotgothwitch at sky.com
Wed Mar 21 13:17:39 EDT 2012

That's awful. I hope they're both okay & they catch those that did it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Past personal experience of verbal & physical abuse due to looking different from the norm, has shown that the police are far from sympathetic and on some occasions, even hinting that it was deserved.

I hope they have better luck with the police down there.

Claire