[kj] quiet (Oxford news)

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 06:55:32 EDT 2012

To quote a Chameleons song "A Person Isn't safe Anywhere These Days"

An unprovoked attack is bad enough, one including a woman is the
lowest of the low.

I like to think what goes around comes around, I was beaten up when I
was younger..the guy that did it turned to worse crimes and he now is
dead.

Sorry to hear about this, hope you both are recovering ok and that
justice prevails.