[kj] Interview with Director of the "Eighties" music video:

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Mar 20 14:24:15 EDT 2012

I forget how much money I spent getting Eighties on the video jukeboxes of Ealing pubs in summer of 1984 onwards, it being the first widely seen KJ video, at least in the UK if you just had normal TV channels like me.

I do remember walking past an Acton pub with friends & amazingly clocking a preview of Let's All Go, so diverted in and splashed the cash but it never came on. I was gutted. I never saw that promo in full for over a decade or more.

Sent from my iPhone