[kj] KJ triple bill tour

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:30:54 EDT 2012

If we could extend the roster to New Model Army and Red Lorry Yellow
Lorry, I'd buy a ticket. Could we squeeze Six Gang Children on too? I
think The Cult should come on first as Southern Death Cult, then after a
wardrobe change the Death Cult, before finally coming back as The Cult.

I think the encore should be a goth supergroup.