[kj] KJ triple bill tour

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:49:11 EDT 2012

Going on worldwide record sales and pulling power, I'd guess Cult
headlining and
KJ first on stage, while most of the crowd are buying pints/merch/having a
last fag outside.

After 30 years of sticking with it far be it from me to begrudge KJ any
opportunity to earn a
wage - I presume they'll get a decent payoff for doing this? - and I guess
this is reality
intruding onto the artistic pedestal we all put KJ on. But this still
leaves a slight sour taste,
as does them appearing low down on a festival bill of identikit death metal
muppets. I'd go
if it was down the road but I won't be jumping on a plane for this one.