[kj] Youth Blog

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 19:01:11 EDT 2012

Remarkable.

Also this...:

" In Glasgow there was this Blacksmith called Rob and his beautiful wife Meg. Rob had a forge on the Isle of Sky and made magical swords. Very knowledgable on esoteric properties of the Blacksmith and put me right when i wrongly compared it to a form of alchemy. In an animated display and with intense passion he described the process as forging Iron out of sheer rock and the art of creating a sword, with the sheer will of the smith’s hammer through all the elements, fire, earth ,water , air and the individual will of intention, amazing and inspirational."

...is Rob from Amebix. As most of you probably know, they were (and still are) big Joke fans - I've seen a few of them at Bristol Joke gigs on previous tours.

Jamie