[kj] Glasgow Shambles

Tony Stuart baxmatic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:30:28 EDT 2012

Surprised this hasn't got a mention yet.

The KJ gig at Glasgow on monday night got pulled halfway though because of
a power cut.

The gig was no more than half way through, as i saw the setlist on the
stage, that proved it.

I've hassled the venue for a refund, and they panned me off by saying that
its down to the promoter to autghorise refunds.

Today, can't get though to speak to anyone, just an answering machine that
doesnt accept messages.

Power cut wasn't the band's fault obviously, but there's been a
disappointing silence from all concerned.

Doubt I'll ever bother with KJ again unless someone pipes up to make an
official comment.