[kj] "MMXII" & "In Cythera" T-shirt designs:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 22:59:05 EDT 2012

They're for the fan wearing it not to forget what date he is to go see them. That's the kind of people we are, apparently.
That.
Or it's that german walking around the next town/village (of whatever place is next
on the tour) advertising the band onhis forehead!:

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall