[kj] "MMXII" & "In Cythera" T-shirt designs:

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Mar 13 09:59:34 EDT 2012

What the hell are on those last 2 shirts --they look like brains or something!
But the grey hammer and sickle shirt--I need one!

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:51:25 +0000
From: npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] "MMXII" & "In Cythera" T-shirt designs:

The white and the black ones look good to me. I cannot say I am that impressed with the Killing Joke logo even on the album and In Cythera artwork (not impressed with the tailed off accents on the I's and the O, but the last two in white and black are definitely more classic Joke and would consider those shirts personally.