[kj] MAN.. WATCHES.. VIDEO..! 2 of 'em..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 23:36:52 EDT 2012

IN CYTHERA
Thank you Bo for your previous offering of the In Cyth. dl, it's actually better quality than the newly released version for U.S. consumption (I know cuz I now have 'em both).
http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=192925214

It's a g r e a t video. It is beautiful, its pace, tone/s, and hues both work well and mesh beautifully with the song. The greater audio/video product is memorable; I will enjoy it long into the future, guaranteed. Congrats to Monsieur Coles (I'm liking his stuff more when in video format).

RAPTURE (youtube clip - scherzomortale)
Thanks Stephane and Jon, that too is also a great showcasing of Killing Joke. I hope to see them one day just as yous have presented them, superawesome, larger-than-life, and playing in vividly-lit slow-motion to their best songs (at normal speed). Yous made Geordie look like a God, and Jaz as his intensively trained jester. Youth has that cool as if he not only plays the music onstage but also is in charge of everything backstage and behind the scenes. Big Paul: ever the pro, the backbone of the band. It's so good to have him back.
I wanna think Big Paul is the reason for the band sounding so good and so them. Really good to have him back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2hlytYpOTA

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..