[kj] MMXII on Amazon

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 10:32:12 EDT 2012

Can someone send me a link? I open up the page through amazon.co.uk and it doesn't have the previews listed.

By following my nose I ended up sampling versions of songs by Hussey-Regan. Despite liking both the Mission and All About Eve, those are the worst songs I've heard in a very long time. Their version of 'Enjoy the Silence' at least makes sense, even if it is utterly rubbish. But 'Wichita Lineman'? 'You'll Never Walk Alone'? Jesus Christ.

Jim.