[kj] Manchester

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 08:16:54 EDT 2012

Thanks for the report Paul. Agree about Sun Goes Down and Tension - both gut-swirlingly brilliant live. Big Paul absolutely nails them. You're right about the new album. I've been lucky enough to hear it and for me there are elements of the drama and feel of BTATS and Extremities thrown into the more recent style mix and it works beautifully. > Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 01:56:40 +0000