[kj] Killing Joke are sick...and I mean literally!

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 10:48:01 EST 2012

No really sick.......this from Facebook...hope they can muscle on ok
with the tour...This from Facebook

Hello. Sheffield it was a pleasure. We are sorry not to have played an
encore but the lergy that infected Jaz throughout rehearsals has
infected all of us. We played 1 hour 20 minutes last night and by the
time it was up, I'm afraid captain vomit had spread. Next time
sheffield we owe you a song or two.

Manchester. We are feeling alive and ready to go.

Btw our drum tech is on the young side and it was his first bottling! Ahhhhh