[kj] Roundhouse

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:50:21 EST 2012

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151385249185074.826346.745410073&type=1

I'm much more interested in obscured images now. These where modulated by my being knocked by the faithful as I took them, so you get obscuration from Gatherers.
There you go. x

[kj] RoundhouseView photos Download allYou are invited to view Paul's album. This album has 13 files.Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:09:02 +0000