[kj] KJ Geordie - Stage presence

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:14:35 EST 2012

I agree with Adam. Jaz does enough theatrics for two people. Geordie's
all about the hypnotic trance. The music speaks for itself. Only ever
seen him get animated once ('Total Invasion' at Liverpool)!

I like Reza's positivity and enthusiasm too. He's up there with John
Bechdel and Dave Kovacevic in terms of thankless-task Joke keyboard
players who've carved out their own identity against the odds.