[kj] Roundhouse

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 05:15:55 EST 2012

Seconded.

Great to see the usual suspects... and to meet a few new ones.

Given the rumour about Jaz recovering from a virus, I'm not surprised that he was quieter than usual, and that we didn't get In Cythera. The latter was the only disappointment in an otherwise storming gig.

Musical highlights for me were:

European Super State
Sun Goes Down (not one of my favourite tracks, but always massive live)
Chop Chop
Unspeakable (what a great track this is)
Rapture (as Neil says - monstrous live)
Pssyche

Jamie