[kj] "In Cythera" on official KJ site: still not available outside Europe

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Mar 8 11:05:53 EST 2012

KJ's cunning plan for world domination:

1. Sign with metal label that only services metal outlets and media
2. Record atypical and anodyne rumination as first single; experience stinging rebuke from said metal outlets
3. Cancel most of world tour
4. Release new album AFTER cancelled world tour
5. Emulate The Fall: Mug dedicated fans with special-issue singles and redundant live albums
6. Receive high praise and low album sales
7. Claim "next year will be the Year of the Joke"
8. Repeat

Sigh.

I still like "In Cythera," though. The radio edit maybe even a little more.